BCS Requirements Engineering Self-Study and sample exams
Over the coming months we will develop self-study options for BCS Requirements Engineering. These will cover the 2018 version of the syllabus which is based on the BCS publication ‘Business Analysis – Third Edition’. Modules for the 2021 syllabus will be available in early 2022.
Learning will be based on video tutorials presented by our experienced courses tutors. Each module can be purchased on a weekly rental basis. Available modules will cover different parts of the syllabus and can be purchased individually meaning that there is minimal financial commitment in commencing your studies.
You can learn at your own pace but note that the exam for the 2018 version of the syllabus must be taken by the end of 2021.
How self-study works
We provide a hard copy BCS Requirements Engineering self study manual requiring around 21 hours of study and then the online exam when you are ready. We expect you to sit the exam within 12 months of receiving the manual.
The focus of the manual is on acquiring the relevant knowledge and practising exam questions. Each chapter covers the relevant syllabus content, provides exam hints and finishes with a knowledge test and sample exam questions.
The manual finishes with a final set of exam revision questions and then when you think you are ready, a full mock exam paper enabling you to test your knowledge and practise exam technique.
Online BCS exams are taken in you own home/office and will require use of Zoom and installation of exam software on your laptop or desktop PC.
Our expected cost for the self-study manual is around £295 + VAT including the online exam taken during one of our fortnightly early evening exam sessions.
- Individuals who wish to self-study in their own time and take the exam out of work hours.
- Anyone who is needing to elicit, analyse and document requirements as part of their job role and wants to learn these skills in the most cost-effective manner.
- Anyone wanting to resit an exam they have taken with another training provider. The modular structure allows you to focus on those areas that you might struggle with the most.
- Anyone who has studied with another training provider and received a poor experience, perhaps failing the exam or not gaining insights into real-world application.
Taking the BCS Requirements Engineering Exam
- Once you have completed your studies, you can sit the exam either with ourselves or via any of the other channels available.
- Our fee for online exams if you have studied with us, is £185 + VAT.
- The BCS online exam is taken in your own home using Zoom and the BCS’s Questionmark software which is downloaded to the device you use to sit the exam.
- The result will be presented to you upon completion of the online exam.
- To book an exam session please email us at info@BA-Solutions.co.uk
- Find out how the exam works and our exam dates click here.
Available BCS Requirements Engineering exam tutorial
Costs displayed here are approximate and will be shown precisely including taxes before you decide to purchase.
This version of the exam covers the old 2018 version of the syllabus.
Sample Exam Paper 1 (40 Questions and Answers) – £25 (approx)
Click on the relevant item above and you will be directed to the Vimeo website where you can view a trailer video and make a decision on purchase.
Further sample exams and modules will be added over the coming months.