BCS Virtual Training & Exams
Our virtual tutor led training courses are available to attend from your own home or office. Run via Zoom, they offer delegates the experience of a classroom course. All courses include the BCS examination for the relevant module, which is also taken on-line.
Please Note: Bookings for virtual courses must be made at least two working days before the course start date.
|BCS Certificate||Course Dates||Duration||Price (inc. exam)||Availability|
|Modelling Business Processes||3-4 June 2020||2 days||£465 + VAT||Fully Booked|
|Foundation Certificate in Business Analysis||15-17 June 2020||3 days||£535 + VAT||Good Availability|
|Requirements Engineering||22-24 June 2020||3 days||£535 + VAT||Good Availability|
|Business Analysis Practice||29-30 June 2020||2 days||£465 + VAT||Good Availability|
|Modelling Business Processes||6-7 July 2020||2 days||£465 + VAT||Good Availability|
|Foundation Certificate in Business Analysis||20-22 July 2020||3 days||£535 + VAT||Good Availability|
|Business Analysis Practice||27-28 July 2020||2 days||£465 + VAT||Good Availability|
|Requirements Engineering||3-5 August 2020||3 days||£535 + VAT||Good Availability|
|Modelling Business Processes||10-11 August 2020||2 days||£465 + VAT||Good Availability|
|Foundation Certificate in Business Analysis||17-19 August 2020||3 days||£535 + VAT||Good Availability|
Discounts available for package bookings
What is Included?
- Virtual classroom tutor led interactive training course
- Courses delivered by tutors with at least 10 years of business change project experience
- BCS examination, taken via the BCS's remote proctoring service
- Maximum 9 delegates per course
- Printed course notes and exercise workbooks, sent to you by post
- Sample exam papers and answer sheets
- Polls and quizzes to keep you engaged with the topic
- Engaging with other delegates to learn from their experiences and to share your own
- Access to recordings of each session if needed
- Sample exam questions and frequent checks of knowledge acquired
- Real-life case studies to apply techniques learnt
- Post-course access to careers advice from practising business analysts
You will need a laptop/PC with a reliable internet connection to maximise your experience during this course.
Our virtual classroom training courses are delivered via Zoom. Our tutors are experienced professionals with many years experience of delivering training and working within a business change environment. Attendees are provided with a training environment where they can interact with the tutor, and each other.
The exam takes place via the BCS's remote proctoring service. This allows you to organise your exam at a convenient place and time after the course.
Courses are suitable for anyone who would like to gain the BCS Business Analysis qualifications through on-line training.
Course Syllabus and Learning Outcomes
Each virtual course follows the same syllabus and structure as our usual classroom based courses, just delivered on-line. Details of the BCS syllabus, course structure and learning outcomes for each module can be found by following the links below:
- BCS Foundation Certificate in Business Analysis
- BCS Business Analysis Practice
- BCS Requirements Engineering
- BCS Modelling Business Processes
To support preparation for taking the exam we provide delegates with sample BCS exam questions during the course.
The exam takes place via the BCS's remote proctoring service. We will register you for the exam, but you are responsible for booking your own date and time for the exam to take place. This can be arranged for anytime followng the course. To take the exam using this service you will require a suitable exam environment, good internet connection and a laptop or desktop device that will allow installation of the relevant proctoring software.
Part of the BCS Diploma in Business Analysis
These certificates can be used towards the BCS International Diploma in Business Analysis. To obtain the full Diploma candidates must obtain four certifcates and also take a one hour oral exam directly with the BCS - The Chartered Institute for IT.